Technical characteristics of spinning:
1. Spinning processing belongs to the processing of partial continuity, the instantaneous deformation zone is small, and the total deformation force is small.
2. Some parts with complex shapes or difficult-to-deform materials are difficult or even impossible to process with traditional technology. They can be processed by spinning, such as belt pulleys, lighting accessories, etc.
3. The spinning tolerance is very small and can reach about IT8, the surface roughness is less than 3.2, and the strength and hardness are significantly improved.
4. The spinning processing material utilization rate is high, and the mold cost is less than one-fifth of the stamping mold. The economy of spinning forming is related to production batch size, workpiece structure, equipment and labor costs. Most processing uses spinning and stamping processing, shearing processing, ultrasonic cleaning, electroplating processing and other technology supporting applications to obtain the best economic benefits.
5. The shape that can be processed by spinning can only be a rotating body, mainly barrel-shaped, cylindrical, curved generatrix and combined.
6. The materials that can be processed by spinning are: iron plate, aluminum plate, stainless steel, copper plate, etc.,